TAPS Program Director
Community Counseling & Mediation (CCM), a Brooklyn-based behavioral health organization, is currently seeking a Program Director for Treatment Access and Prevention Services program (TAPS) located at 535 Clinton Ave Brooklyn, NY. TAPS program is a case management outreach and prevention program. TAPS is designed to provide outreach, HIV and Hepatitis testing, referrals to treatment and case management services to males who engage in high risk behaviors and their partners with substance abuse or co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Provide oversight of the Treatment Access and Prevention Services (TAPS) program activities consistent with the program goals and the objectives and policies of SAMHSA.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the expansion of services.
- Oversee the hiring of all program staff.
- Conduct and ensure that all staff receive required training on the Evidence-based models PCC and Many Men, Many Voices.
- Oversee outreach, recruitment and engagement of participants and grant management.
- Must have a minimum of a Master’s Degree in a Social Work, Psychology or in a related field.
- Five years of relevant and management experience.
Hours of Operation
9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday with at least one evening until 8PM, some Saturdays and Holidays.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Emory X. Brooks, CEO and Latoya Delmadge,
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. FAXES WILL NOT BE ANSWERED
Job Type: Full-time